PRIVACY & COOKIES
How do we use your personal data?
In providing your personal details, you consent to us using the data collected in order to meet our commitments to you and provide you with the service you expect. We need your data for the following purposes:
• to create your personal account at EBBII (e.g your name and email adress)
• to proceed your orders via our online services (e.g. your name, adress and bank details)
• to send you marketing offers such as newsletters (e.g. your email adress, your name, your postal adress)
• to contact you in the event of any problems with the delivery of your items (e.g email adress, adress)
• to answer your queries and to inform you of new or changed services (e.g your email adress)
We will only keep your data for as long as necessary to carry out our services to you or for as long as we are required by law. After this your personal data will be deleted. We cannot remove your data when there is a legal storage requirement, such as a book-keeping rules or when there are other legal grounds to keep the data, such as an ongoing contractual relationship.
What are your rights?
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you. If your data is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, you can ask to have the information corrected or removed.
Who has access to the data?
We never pass on, sell or swap your data to third parties for marketing purposes outside EBBII. Data that is forwarded to third parties, for example shipping agents in connection with the delivery of goods, is only used to meet EBBII’s commitments to you.
The content of this site is copyright-protected and is the property of EBBII.
Controller of personal data: